Our dead easy terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Late Fly
§ 1 Authorization
(1) By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorize us (the law firm of the lawyer Yalcin Geyhan, known as Advocardo Consulting) to assert your claims against the airline and/or against the tour operator out of court and in court.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) By clicking the order button, you authorize us to assert your claims. By doing so, you are confirming a paid agency agreement. We accept the contract by sending a confirmation by email.
(2) You undertake to provide complete and correct information about your data. If you make a mistake when entering your data, you undertake to correct this immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 3 Remuneration Agreement
(1) The remuneration is 25% (incl. VAT) of the compensation collected. In the event that we succeed in collecting the attorney’s fees from the opposing insurance company, you keep 100% of your compensation.
(2) If our work is unsuccessful, you will expressly not incur any costs. We shall bear all costs incurred in connection with the assertion of your claims ourselves.
(3) Unlike other companies that assert your claims for damages, we do not work with contract lawyers, as we ourselves are a licensed law firm. The service “www.late-fly.eu” is merely a product of the law firm Advocardo Consulting.
§ 4 Payment
(1) We are entitled to withhold the commission of 25% (incl. VAT) from the successfully obtained compensation payments.
(2) So you agree that we withhold our commission and send you the difference by SEPA transfer. If you receive payments for fellow travelers, you also undertake to pay out the amounts we have transferred to the fellow travelers.
§ 5 Obligation to cooperate
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned truthful information, you also undertake to further cooperate. In particular, you agree to submit any documents required by us, such as boarding passes or receipts, if requested.
(2) A violation of this obligation can lead to the resignation of the mandate.
§ 6 Right of Withdrawal
(1) You have the right to revoke the contract without giving reasons 14 days after the conclusion of the contract. To revoke the contract, an email to email@example.com is sufficient. Alternatively, you can declare your revocation by post.
To do this, send a letter with the subject Revocation Late-Fly to the following address:
(2) The contract can no longer be revoked once fulfillment has already occurred. This means that the airline has already paid the compensation.
§ 7 Termination of the contract
(1) The contract is terminated by fulfillment or by resignation on our part. In the event of a mandate resignation, there must be a hopelessness. Whether this hopelessness exists is at the discretion of our lawyers.
(2) If you do not comply with your obligation to cooperate as specified under 5.